Stages Power meters now available!
The most advanced power meters in the world.
Nearly a decade of relentless development. High-resolution Gen 3 electronics with enhanced signal strength. Certified water resistant to IPX7 standards. Active Temperature Compensation. Magnet-free cadence. ANT+ and Bluetooth transmission. Universally compatible. This is the gold standard for power meters.
Not all power meters are created equal.
Stages power meters are precision instruments assembled by hand at our Boulder, Colorado facility to exacting standards. To us this isn’t just the best way to make a power meter, it’s the only way.
Track Specific. Designed to meet the specific requirements of fixed gear track bikes, the Stages Power meter is the go-to choice for track racers at the World, Olympic and elite amateur levels.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
Pre Order now! $1099
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength